IFS//International Furniture Summit Kyiv, due 22, July 2020 online
SUMMIT IFS is a landmark international event for the third time, now online. This summit is for everyone who cares about the development of their business wants, to be informed about the global changes and trends of the furniture and interior industry, who wants to optimize production and commercial processes in response to the new challenges. For owners and top executives who want to turn the virus-induced changes into benefits.
- Global change. The reaction of local furniture markets. Consumer behavior.
- A New experience of consumer interaction with the product.
- How now "your product" communicates with the buyer.
- Is Ecommerce Another Choice? Export. How now and where?
- World furniture distribution, trends.
- International exhibitions.
- New VS Reality Vertical Reality.
ASSISTANCE IN BUSINESS SOLUTIONS:
- TO IDENTIFY YOUR UNIQUE STRENGTHS
- TO UNDERSTAND WHAT SLOWS DOWN THE GROWTH OF YOUR BUSINESS
- TO FIND "LOSSES" IN THE CHAIN OF PRODUCING AND DISTRIBUTION OF THE PRODUCT. INCREASE THE PROFIT
- TO GET VALUABLE CONSULTATIONS FROM INTERNATIONAL EXPERTS
- TO FIND BUYERS, TO ORGANIZE THE SALES AT THE OTHER QUALITY LEVEL
- TO SHARE EXPERIENCE WITH COLLEAGUES FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES
Last year, the summit was attended by 500+ owners and top managers from 11 countries: Ukraine, Belarus, Italy, Germany, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Poland, Israel, Spain, Lithuania, Mongolia. More than 200 B2B meetings were held between suppliers, buyers, representatives of retail, and contract sectors. Top 15 speakers spoke about modern management tools, sales methods, shared practical cases of effective interior business.
Two Israels And the War In Ukraine (A. Zharova)
Israeli politicians will have to answer “where he was and what he did” when the Russians bombed Ukrainian cities.
You Run = You Help. How Participants Of the Race In Tel Aviv Raised About $15,500 To Help Ukraine
According to the results of the race, 50,000 shekels were collected, which is about 456,000 hryvnias.
In Israel, the 'Israeli Business 4 Ukraine' Initiative Has Started
In Israel, the 'Israeli Business 4 Ukraine' Has Started