IFS//International Furniture Summit Kyiv, due 22, July 2020 online
SUMMIT IFS is a landmark international event for the third time, now online. This summit is for everyone who cares about the development of their business wants, to be informed about the global changes and trends of the furniture and interior industry, who wants to optimize production and commercial processes in response to the new challenges. For owners and top executives who want to turn the virus-induced changes into benefits.
- Global change. The reaction of local furniture markets. Consumer behavior.
- A New experience of consumer interaction with the product.
- How now "your product" communicates with the buyer.
- Is Ecommerce Another Choice? Export. How now and where?
- World furniture distribution, trends.
- International exhibitions.
- New VS Reality Vertical Reality.
ASSISTANCE IN BUSINESS SOLUTIONS:
- TO IDENTIFY YOUR UNIQUE STRENGTHS
- TO UNDERSTAND WHAT SLOWS DOWN THE GROWTH OF YOUR BUSINESS
- TO FIND "LOSSES" IN THE CHAIN OF PRODUCING AND DISTRIBUTION OF THE PRODUCT. INCREASE THE PROFIT
- TO GET VALUABLE CONSULTATIONS FROM INTERNATIONAL EXPERTS
- TO FIND BUYERS, TO ORGANIZE THE SALES AT THE OTHER QUALITY LEVEL
- TO SHARE EXPERIENCE WITH COLLEAGUES FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES
Last year, the summit was attended by 500+ owners and top managers from 11 countries: Ukraine, Belarus, Italy, Germany, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Poland, Israel, Spain, Lithuania, Mongolia. More than 200 B2B meetings were held between suppliers, buyers, representatives of retail, and contract sectors. Top 15 speakers spoke about modern management tools, sales methods, shared practical cases of effective interior business.
Tectonic 2021: How Israel And Ukraine Are Crafting Stronger Friendship
2021 will be remembered not only as another year in a new COVID-19 driven reality but also as a year marked by several important dates shared by Israel and Ukraine that we at the Israeli-Ukrainian Alliance have no right to ignore
Success Case: Israel Study Tour For Ukrainian Pharmaceutical Company
According to Anna Zharova, CEO of the Israeli-Ukrainian Alliance, study tours – despite online solutions available on the market – are a surprisingly effective tool for immersing oneself in the Israeli ecosystem
Hummu Sapiens Open Their First Hummusia In Kyiv
Modern restaurant of Israeli and Middle Eastern cuisine opened its door on Saturday, December 18, in the historic Podil district of the capital