IFS//International Furniture Summit Kyiv, due 22, July 2020 online
SUMMIT IFS is a landmark international event for the third time, now online. This summit is for everyone who cares about the development of their business wants, to be informed about the global changes and trends of the furniture and interior industry, who wants to optimize production and commercial processes in response to the new challenges. For owners and top executives who want to turn the virus-induced changes into benefits.
- Global change. The reaction of local furniture markets. Consumer behavior.
- A New experience of consumer interaction with the product.
- How now "your product" communicates with the buyer.
- Is Ecommerce Another Choice? Export. How now and where?
- World furniture distribution, trends.
- International exhibitions.
- New VS Reality Vertical Reality.
ASSISTANCE IN BUSINESS SOLUTIONS:
- TO IDENTIFY YOUR UNIQUE STRENGTHS
- TO UNDERSTAND WHAT SLOWS DOWN THE GROWTH OF YOUR BUSINESS
- TO FIND "LOSSES" IN THE CHAIN OF PRODUCING AND DISTRIBUTION OF THE PRODUCT. INCREASE THE PROFIT
- TO GET VALUABLE CONSULTATIONS FROM INTERNATIONAL EXPERTS
- TO FIND BUYERS, TO ORGANIZE THE SALES AT THE OTHER QUALITY LEVEL
- TO SHARE EXPERIENCE WITH COLLEAGUES FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES
Last year, the summit was attended by 500+ owners and top managers from 11 countries: Ukraine, Belarus, Italy, Germany, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Poland, Israel, Spain, Lithuania, Mongolia. More than 200 B2B meetings were held between suppliers, buyers, representatives of retail, and contract sectors. Top 15 speakers spoke about modern management tools, sales methods, shared practical cases of effective interior business.
Film co-production is popular around the world. Why don’t things work out for us?
The US film business does not necessarily require collaboration. While film industries of such relatively ‘small’ states like Israel and Ukraine is ‘doomed’ to co-production. IUA's Anna Zharova shares her insights about cooperation between the both states.
The right for an opinion: why Ukrainian medicine needs the practice of independent expertise
Introducing “second opinion” services will not solve all of Ukraine’s medical issues at once, but it is certainly a practice that should be adopted and promoted.
What made Ukraine so attractive to Israeli heart and investments? (Delo.ua)
What Ukrainian industries benefit from Israeli investors? Olha Stoliarchuk's column for 'Delo.ua' media outlet