Covid-19 lessons learned
Dr. Ihor Kuzin, Acting Director General of Public Health Center of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, summarized the changes that should be implemented in the government system to secure a more effective response to crises, similar to the COVID-19 pandemic:
- To increase the level of citizens` confidence in official messages.
- Appropriate work and regular testing of legal and financial mechanisms for intersectoral and interagency cooperation.
- Adjusting the reform program of the state’s healthcare system and epidemiological surveillance.
- Improving social sphere capacity to ensure social guarantees, payments for forced unemployment, home assistance, etc.
- To establish more flexible regulatory sphere in order to amend efficient legislation during a crisis.
- To create opportunities for the domestic production development with the purpose of reducing country's dependence on foreign supplies at the time of forced isolation.
- To adopt some centralized IT solution for tracing contacts of COVID-19 positive people.
In addition, Igor Kuzin noted that "the decentralized model of crisis response to the pandemic has proved its ineffectiveness, therefore the management vertical is being restored, which will ensure further country's epidemiological security".
Tectonic 2021: How Israel And Ukraine Are Crafting Stronger Friendship
2021 will be remembered not only as another year in a new COVID-19 driven reality but also as a year marked by several important dates shared by Israel and Ukraine that we at the Israeli-Ukrainian Alliance have no right to ignore
Success Case: Israel Study Tour For Ukrainian Pharmaceutical Company
According to Anna Zharova, CEO of the Israeli-Ukrainian Alliance, study tours – despite online solutions available on the market – are a surprisingly effective tool for immersing oneself in the Israeli ecosystem
Hummu Sapiens Open Their First Hummusia In Kyiv
Modern restaurant of Israeli and Middle Eastern cuisine opened its door on Saturday, December 18, in the historic Podil district of the capital