Israeli and Ukrainian expert jointly on COVID-19
COVID 2nd wave online Strategic Session
COVID-19. Tackling the Second Wave. Israel and Ukraine jointly on Strategic and Technological Solutions
July, 14, 2020, Tuesday, 17:00 pm - 19:00 pm
IUA and Quattrgroup will carry out the strategic session online with adherence to all anti coronavirus regulations. Israeli authorities, doctors, leading technology companies jointly with the Ukrainian experts will try and find the best strategy to balance humanitarian and economic issues yielded by the Coronavirus.
On the occasion of Benjamin Netanyahu`s appointment, the President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky had a telephone conversation with the Prime Minister of Israel. The authorities discussed further cooperation and reached an agreement on joint efforts against COVID-19. As Israel and Ukraine face much the same challenges of the pandemic`s second wave, exchanges of knowledge and experience will contribute to the nation’s health of both countries.
17:00- 17:15 Welcome speech
- Mr. Michael Lotem, Director, Economic department, Asia, CIS at MFA Israel.
- Mr. Hennadiy Nadolenko, Ambassador of the Embassy of Ukraine to the State of Israel.
17:15 – 17:35 Government - Strategic Approach
- Managing the crisis across all levels of government. Hard decisions and its impact on the economy and society.
- Mrs. Tali Ploskov, Member of the Knesset for Likud (tbc)
- Mrs. Maria Mezentseva, Member of Ukrainian Parliament, Deputy Head of the Committee on EU Integration (tbc)
17:35 – 18:00 Business and Science - Technology Solutions
- Impact of coronavirus on business. Generating creative ideas and innovative solutions within challenging times.
- Anna Pelevert, CEO Yissum.
- Dr. Sergey Gitansky, CTO at Newcare.
18:00 – 18:30 Medicine - Health System Response to Covid-19
- The lessons and mistakes of the first wave. What should be done differently?
- Mr. Victor Lyashko, Deputy Minister of Health, Chief Sanitary Doctor of Ukraine.
- Prof. Manfred Green, Head of School of Public Health, University of Haifa
- Dr. Evgeniy Kazman, Infectious Diseases Unit, Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center.
18:30 – 19:00 Questions to speakers from media
- Embassy of Ukraine
- Ministry of Health of Ukraine
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Israel
Israeli-Ukrainian Alliance and Quattrgroup
Israeli Friends of Ukraine, CSR Ukraine, Odessa National Medical University, School of Public Health, University of Haifa, Apercon Consulting Group, Yissum, Transfotech
What made Ukraine so attractive to Israeli heart and investments? (Delo.ua)
What Ukrainian industries benefit from Israeli investors? Olha Stoliarchuk's column for 'Delo.ua' media outlet
Israeli-Ukrainian Alliance took part in the Third Ukrainian International Education Forum
Alliance’s CEO Anna Zharova joined the Forum as a speaker for the panel “International education as a key vector of Ukraine's expansion in the world” by the Global Ukraine Foundation
5 Reasons Why You Need Data Analytics Outsourcing
You’ve gathered terabytes of data, and now all you have to do is hire experts to make use of it, right? Well, it’s not all that simple.